- Study Abroad
- Experience a new culture
- Meet new challenges
- Make new friends
- Engage the World
- Develop a Global Mindset
- Strengthen Character
Requirements for applicants
- GPA at least 2.5
- Declare major before application is made to the Exchange program
- 60 credits (and not more than 60 credits at the time of application) completed at AU
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 213 (CBT)
- Dean’s approval of Exchange Study Plan
- Interview with selection Committee
* Contact the office of International Affairs upon completion of 50 credits to understand the specific requirements of the Exchange program
* Students bear all travel, living and insurance costs independently
Pay at home institution before leaving for the exchange program.
Transfer of credits
Credits earned for courses in which the student scores at least A or B (and not less) at the Overseas institutions will be transferred to Assumption University.
Course of Study
Depending on our program requirements, you can take courses at the overseas institution which are the equivalent of Au courses.
A purchase of a round trip Air Ticket is necessary to obtain student visa.
You will be required to show proof of international medical insurance coverage .This is the student’s responsibility.
Each school has their housing coordinators and the student has to contact and make arrangements with the respective coordinators.
Can be obtained with letters of acceptance by the host institution and submission of other required documents by the respective Embassy consular offices. Students apply for visas directly.